JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1997 (Pre-Freedom Arms take over) Remington 700 SPS in .308.

This is a heavy profile 26" barrel. I bought it used and put around 100 rounds through it. Bore is bright and shiny. Stock is a Bell & Carlson M40 medalist spray painted black by the stock's previous owner. It has been pillar bedded and free floated. Scope is a Redfield 6-18x Accurange on Leupold rings and base.

$600 + Shipping to your FFL of choice SOLD

Open to trades, with plus or minus cash to make up differences. Here is what I am currently looking for:

• KRG X-Ray chassis (Remington SA right hand)
  • ARs (no Anderson) AR pistols preferred
  • Glock 19 MOS
  • Glock 10mm
  • HK VP9sk
  • HK VP9 Tactical
  • Over-under shotgun
  • Benelli shotguns
  • .357 lever guns
  • Vortex scope (6-24x50 Viper PST ideally) or a Vortex Spotting scope (preferably in MIL)

Or something else interesting, let me know what you have

I'm in Everett, but will meet at local FFL (within an hour either direction) for transfer.

View attachment 476826

View attachment 476827

View attachment 476828

Last Edited:
Good looking rifle.
You have a prefix that lists both for sale and trade...while trades are posted...there is no price.
As a reminder ...all for sale posts...need a price.
If all you want to do is trade...then I would be happy to fix the prefix for you...
Thanks,
Andy

Good looking rifle.
You have a prefix that lists both for sale and trade...while trades are posted...there is no price.
As a reminder ...all for sale posts...need a price.
If all you want to do is trade...then I would be happy to fix the prefix for you...
Thanks,
Andy

Thank you, and sorry about that. I missed that part. Added above.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.