JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This rifle is virtually brand new. I have less than a box through it. It is in .308 caliber and has a bipod, a Sightmark 4-16x44 Scope with side paralax and sunshade. It also has an Eagle stock pack and cheek rest and a Butler Creek Sling. I am asking $800.00 obo I am in it a little more than that, but I think that is fair. This rifle is dialed in tight I am shooting dime size groups at 108 yards.
$800.00 obo

FROM REMINGTON:

The Model 700 SPS puts legendary Model 700 accuracy and reliability within reach of most avid enthusiasts. It's a no-frills, tack-driving game-dropping machine built with everything you love about the Model 700, including a hammer-forged barrel, externally adjustable X-Mark Pro® trigger, SuperCell™ recoil pad and, of course, hair-splitting precision, straight out of the box. It features an ultra-rugged, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for superior weather resistance and handling.

The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family, built for tack driving accuracy with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest. Chambering includes 223 Remington and 308 Win. You can call or email with questions. I am in Spokane. cell:509-428-9196 email: [email protected]

Key Features:
20" heavy barrel
X-Mark Pro Adjustable Trigger system
Hogue overmolded stock
Pillar bedded stock for accuracy
Durable satin black oxide metal finish
Hinged floorplate magazine

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

Last Edited: