JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Had this for sale on another forum, didn't get much interest, but maybe someone is interested in doing some trading.

Rifle is a .308, and is the 20" heavy barrel version, not the threaded 16", with the Hogue overmolded synthetic stock and X-mark Pro trigger. It's VERY accurate with factory 150 gr. ammo, I can regularly shoot sub-1" groups at 100 yards, with the occasional 1/2 group just to keep things interesting, and I'm not very good with a rifle that recoils this much. Yes, I'm a recoil wimp, which is why this thing has less than 100 rounds through it, and why I'm looking to trade it off. There's a couple of minor marks on it, but it's otherwise in very nice condition, and is currently wearing a Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x42 mil-dot scope.

For trade, I'm interested in a full size 9mm pistol, with either an H&K VP9 or a Springfield XD(M) 5.25 or 4.5 at the top of my list. Not interested in a compact, or any other caliber, but will consider other striker fired polymer guns. Sorry, 1911 guys.

My other interest would be a better quality AR 15 upper in either .223 Wylde or 6.5 Grendel. Would prefer either an 18" or 20" barrel, stainless steel or nitrided 4150, appropriate DI gas system, free-floated hand guard, and quality BCG (NiB?) and CH. No sights needed, this will be a scope only setup. If a Grendel is offered, loading dies would be a plus.

I'm in an out of the way part of North Central Washington, meet/ship/transfer details will need to be figured out. Thanks for looking, and good luck to me :D!

Dave

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.