JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
I have a Remington 700 SPS Tactical with a 20 inch heavy barrel in .223 Remington with a 1:9 twist rate. I have switched out the original Hogue stock with a Bell and Carlson Police Medalist 1 stock which has an aluminum bed. I have only shot about 30 rounds or so for zeroing on the scope I had on it then it was cleaned and put back into the safe, never touched it since. It currently does not come with the scope, but has the mount and 1 inch rings as well as a leather carry strap. I have also put this rifle through the Remington recall process it has a punch mark on the bolt release showing that it has been repaired through Remington.

I am looking to get 500 450 cash for it but I am willing to work with someone. Transfer will be at Bear Arms Inc in Kent and I will cover the transfer fee, again I am willing to work with someone if Kent is out of your way. Pictures are available for anyone who wants it. PM me if you are interested.

Link to information on Bell and Carlson Stock
<broken link removed> <broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed><broken link removed>

Google Drive Link to <broken link removed>

Edit: Reduced price

Last Edited:
Hate to ask, but any trades by chance?

I'm really only looking to sell this to get money towards a Sig P226 Mk25. I guess I would be willing to trade with some cash towards it, but other than that I don't really want anything else in trade, sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.