JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have looked and looked and looked. I can not find the answer. I have this exact Remington and want to know is anyone has used <broken link removed> . Any experience would help as I Like the Hogue stock and don't want to spend $300+ getting a new stock. I shoot 1/2 MOA and have no need to change at this time. What needs to be done to make it fit?
This is my First 10 rounds ever shot with this gun @ 100yards.
piUsLxnNebs_lDyVYa3SIqW3VwSMF3eL-mVAOz2YP8Aslt_2S-dnhqBva4QDZe_WFIKIgiJKo8rlPOr_-IH=w557-h991-no.jpg

Last Edited:
Are you asking if the magpul bottom metal magazine replacement will work with the factory hogue stock? If that is the question the answer is no. It only fits with the magpul stock.

Not a drop in fit, NO, but there is another thread where this was discussed, and it seems possible to adapt it with some elbo grease and carving skilz! I have never tried this my self, so I cannot say it's a do deal, but from what I have seen, it works well!

I know it can be done and I also know it is NOT a drop in fit. I am trying to find a writeup or a person that has performed this procedure so I could gain more info on it before I try it this next week.

Read a few blogs where they sanded down the side of the bottom metal itself and left the hogue stock alone. Seems doable just needs to be fitted slowly taking a bit off and measuring.

Post up once completed.

If it's the Houge overmold stock you may have your work cut out for you. Cutting or any working with that soft rubber and making it look good could be a chore.
How come you didn't post this I'm my thread?:(

:D
Or did you?:eek:
(short memory here:confused:)
Send me a link to your thread

OK all....I have ordered the magpul and will be doing a YouTube video as soon as it comes in regarding the install in a stock hogue stock. Msg me if you have any pointers you want to share before I do it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top