JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Right rear scope.jpg Rem left side.jpg IMG_1600.JPG IMG_1602.JPG IMG_1607.JPG scope box.jpg

Last Edited:
I have this same rifle in a b&c stock and was recently making easy work of 8" steel @800 yards with 168 smk's. The issue with the 168's in a 20" barrel is destabilizing when transitioning to subsonic velocities. 175 smk's seem to transition fine and can give excellent accuracy past 1000 yards (given good conditions and proper shooting technique). I am not a fan of Remington rifles but have been pleasantly surprised with mine. The rifle has an x-mark pro adjustable trigger and while decent for stock, is definitely lacking if the desire is to shoot consistently at long range. I think whoever ends up with this rifle will be pleased, they make for a great suppressor host as well! Good luck with sale

I'm sure that's all true, but this is set up as an intermediate-range rifle, which is more than capable of urban sniping distances (100-500 yds), but is also just fine at 500-900 yds. I agree that extremely long-range shooting is cool, yet completely impractical, unless you're a military sniper in Afghanistan. Most civilian shooting ranges don't allow for that kind distance. The twenty inch barrel is a nice compromise between long range and portability. Packing around a 26 inch rifle is ridiculous, unless you're a soldier and the mission dictates that. Trust me, I've packed around a 26" Sniper rifle in the woods and jungle, and they are way too long and cumbersome, and the extended range is rarely an advantage.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top