JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308. This gun is brand new, never fired and has spent all of its time in my safe since coming out of the box. I purchased it about 4 years ago with the intention of turning it into a precision rifle set up, and I may still do it to another 700 for my son, just not this one because I have my eye on getting one that is available and that is set up and finished how I like it already, so I am using the funds from this sale toward that purchase instead.

This is an excellent starter platform for a precision rifle or as a hunter. She will do both well.
  • Barrel Length: 20"
  • Round Capacity: 4 + 1
  • Gun Weight: 7.5 lbs.
It has the rubberized Hogue stock and other than a tiny handling mark on the bolt from being moved in the safe, this gun could be put back in the box and sold as a new gun. The retail on these is $699 everywhere, but I am not selling mine for that.

The price is $500 firm and I am not interested in any trades at this time.

FTF with current CHL and/or valid DL in the Portland area or transfer through a Portland area FFL (if you want). Oregon resident and you must be legal to own firearms and sign a bill of sale for my records

If you are reading this it's available. Will delete once sold.

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.