JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

Picking up a new rifle so need to get rid of this one. It is a great rifle. Consistent groupings and a straight shooter. It has 125 rounds through it, ALL Remington .308 Premier Match shot through it. It comes alone with just the rifle. I removed the rail, optic and bipod.

I was going to take it hunting but never got the chance. I'm asking $450 ftf in WA. I live in Maple Valley but am up north and down south a lot. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Jimmy

**Update. This is a black barrel.

sps1.jpg

sps.jpg

If that is a RH action why is the cheek piece on the LH side?

Go to ANY store that sells riffles and tell me how many bolt action riffles have the cheek pad on the rh side. Let me save u a trip...
NONE
U will have to special order
one.

Hey Guys,

Picking up a new rifle so need to get rid of this one. It is a great rifle. Consistent groupings and a straight shooter. It has 125 rounds through it, ALL Remington .308 Premier Match shot through it. It comes alone with just the rifle. I removed the rail, optic and bipod.

I was going to take it hunting but never got the chance. I'm asking $450 ftf in WA. I live in Maple Valley but am up north and down south a lot. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Jimmy

**Update. This is a black barrel.
Sight unseen I

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.