Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Remington 700 SPS .308 24'' barrel

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Picking up a new rifle so need to get rid of this one. It is a great rifle. Consistent groupings and a straight shooter. It has 125 rounds through it, ALL Remington .308 Premier Match shot through it. It comes alone with just the rifle. I removed the rail, optic and bipod.

I was going to take it hunting but never got the chance. I'm asking $450 ftf in WA. I live in Maple Valley but am up north and down south a lot. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Jimmy

**Update. This is a black barrel.

sps1.jpg

sps.jpg

Reactions
Rating
100%
If that is a RH action why is the cheek piece on the LH side?
Go to ANY store that sells riffles and tell me how many bolt action riffles have the cheek pad on the rh side. Let me save u a trip...
NONE
U will have to special order
one.

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Picking up a new rifle so need to get rid of this one. It is a great rifle. Consistent groupings and a straight shooter. It has 125 rounds through it, ALL Remington .308 Premier Match shot through it. It comes alone with just the rifle. I removed the rail, optic and bipod.

I was going to take it hunting but never got the chance. I'm asking $450 ftf in WA. I live in Maple Valley but am up north and down south a lot. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Jimmy

**Update. This is a black barrel.
Sight unseen I

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online