Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Remington 700 SPS .308 24'' barrel

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Hey Guys,

Picking up a new rifle so need to get rid of this one. It is a great rifle. Consistent groupings and a straight shooter. It has 125 rounds through it, ALL Remington .308 Premier Match shot through it. It comes alone with just the rifle. I removed the rail, optic and bipod.

I was going to take it hunting but never got the chance. I'm asking $450 ftf in WA. I live in Maple Valley but am up north and down south a lot. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Jimmy

**Update. This is a black barrel.

sps1.jpg

sps.jpg

Reactions
Feedback
100 / 0 / 0
If that is a RH action why is the cheek piece on the LH side?
Go to ANY store that sells riffles and tell me how many bolt action riffles have the cheek pad on the rh side. Let me save u a trip...
NONE
U will have to special order
one.

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Hey Guys,

Picking up a new rifle so need to get rid of this one. It is a great rifle. Consistent groupings and a straight shooter. It has 125 rounds through it, ALL Remington .308 Premier Match shot through it. It comes alone with just the rifle. I removed the rail, optic and bipod.

I was going to take it hunting but never got the chance. I'm asking $450 ftf in WA. I live in Maple Valley but am up north and down south a lot. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Jimmy

**Update. This is a black barrel.
Sight unseen I

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online