Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 SPS 30.06 NIB

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by G30, Feb 25, 2014.

1. G30

G30 Vancouver, WA New Member

700SPS-prod.jpg

Overview:

"The workhorse Model 700™ SPS™ line is as solid and dependable as ever." This rifle is exactly the one pictured in the above .jpg, chambered for 30.06 Springfield.

"There is a cost that comes with high performance, in this case, it’s a lot less than you think. The Model 700™ SPS™ (Special Purpose Synthetic) offers everything you love about the legendary Model 700, all at an extremely affordable price.

Built to carry on the tradition of the Model 700™ ADL™ Synthetic, the Model 700™ SPS™ is leading the way for the next generation of hard-hitting, fully featured, affordable priced rifles. From the rock-solid receiver design to the famous “three rings of steel,” the Model 700 SPS offers the unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance you've come to expect from America’s most popular bolt-action centerfire rifle.

The Model 700™ SPS™ features an improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for better handling and enhanced overall functionality. The carbon steel barrels are clean without sights and receivers are drilled and tapped for scope mounts. All exterior metalwork features a matte blued finish. Standard amenities also include a hinged floor plate magazine, and swivel studs."

Blah, blah, blah... ;)

Key Features:

This is a right handed rifle...
    Improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock
    Sling swivel studs included
    Legendary Model 700™ action
    Drilled and tapped for scope mounts

Remington's MSRP starts at $702.00...

This is, for all intents and purposes, a "newb" gun. I've seen it listed at Cabela's for $629.00. You can probably find this very same rifle at your local Walmart for around $579.00; probably less on special. At 100%, Blue Book lists $575.00. The current wholesale cost is $523.06 (no, really, it's .06). :bluelaugh:

What I have is a new 30.06, in the box, without ever having touched the tags or inserting the bolt. I won this at last years NRA banquet. I want to sell simply because I want a rifle I would shoot/enjoy more; probably more precision based than hunting. It's sale is intended to fund part of this.

As is, this is a great rifle for someone who hunts once or twice a year. It would also suit a younger hunter due to it's light weight. It might also work well for a female shooter but, 30.06 would probably dictate a better recoil pad. New stock, new scope, some accessories... might make this a fun project as well.

Asking price is $450.00.

I will try to insert some pics of the actual rifle as time allows.

Thanks to everyone who checks out this listing. :thumbup:

700SPS-prod.jpg

2. G30

Them pics...

040 (2).jpg

039.jpg

040 (2).jpg

039.jpg

3. G30

Sold to member zx14!

Thanks again to all who took the time to look. :D

4. G30

Apologies for the redundancy. Thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.