JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this rifle a few years ago from NW Armory for around $600. I am asking $420 for the rifle only. It has been in my safe for the most part since then. The rifle has less than 200 rounds through it and it was only ever used for target practice at TCGC. In fact, most of the rounds through it were from sighting in two different scopes. I wasn't using it as much as my LR rifle so I finally decided it was time to sell.

I also have a HS Precision Stock (black with green webbing) that came off a very gently used Remington 700 5R Milspec. I am selling that separately but its an option if you would like me to put on that stock instead ($250 extra).

I also have a Leupold VX-2 4-12x40mm Adj Objective Scope with the Fine Duplex (Model # 110808) that I am selling separately for $430. The scope is basically new. I mounted it and sighted it in and its now back in the box.

eBay 2012-06-19 at 14-19-52.jpg

eBay 2012-06-19 at 14-21-35.jpg

eBay 2012-06-19 at 14-21-50.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.