JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Boy you got my hopes up when I saw the notifications for this thread! Unfortunately it seems the seller may have disappeared. I really really want to build a lefty gun without having to buy a full gun just to throw away everything else.
I'm in the same boat as you. Really wanted to use a 700 action. I've got somebody in Portland I could have had pick up and ship these. At this point options are few. I've found several manufacturers which offer left hand actions for $800-1,000. I'm thinking of calling Savage on Monday to check with them. I've had several Savage rifles an have been thoroughly pleased. I had them build me a 6.5-284 custom gun some time ago. I also own a Match Grade left hand M14.

View attachment 539128 I have for sale two brand new LEFT HANDED Remington 700 Stainless Steel short actions. Both have a standard .308 bolt/face. Bolt, and factory trigger included. A little dirty and oily, residue from machining, but exactly as I got them new, I didn't even take time to clean them up yet.

I picked these up recently for a project, and have since decided to go another direction, and have spent a ton more on a custom actions...

$325 each, or $600 for both.

FFL transfer at SafeFire in Camas/Vancouver. Sorry, I am not interested in shipping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.