JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful rifle! A true tack driver. Stainless fluted 26" barrel. Here's a link to Remington's page for info and specs on the rifle: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_sendero_SF_II.asp (Please note that this rifle is an SF and not an SFII)

This rifle has had very few rounds down range(less than 100). It comes with a picatinny NightForce base. I will even throw in a box of Premium Remington III Heavy Load 180gr Scirocco's($55 value)
$850 obo

I would really like to sell this rifle as I really need the $$$, but I may be open to some trades. Shoot me a pm with a trade offer. The worst I can say is "no thanks".

-Adam

I will hold off on the trades for at least a week or so to see if I can get some $. If not then I'll start entertaining trade offers. Thanks for the offers guys!

As stated in the thread subject, it's an SF. The link is just for info as there isn't one around for the standard SF. The specs are very close if not the exact same in most cases. I know what the book says the rifle is worth, and I also know what they're going for on the market. Look on GB and you wont find an SF for under $900. Look at the local gunshows and they're even more. This one is easily 98%+ not to mention the Nightforce base which alone costs $115. If you don't like the asking price then move on. Don't forget that it's an o.b.o. price. You can pm me any questions you may have. This whole conversation should have been handled through pm. I love this rifle, and it wont bother me if I have to keep it indefinitely. I wish you luck in finding a great rifle!
-Adam

This rifle is top notch,I have had personnel experience with it...
The low round count is not exaggerated...
SF I and SF II have only minor differences , The Sendero platform is still the same...
The guy that wants a long range tack driver of a rifle in a easy to manage caliber and has decently priced, Available ammo can't go wrong with one like this...

just asking i dont think i said anything neg about your rifle just wanted to make shure what i was looking at sorry if i hurt your feelings i didnt say one thing bad about your rifle or your price

just asking i dont think i said anything neg about your rifle just wanted to make shure what i was looking at sorry if i hurt your feelings i didnt say one thing bad about your rifle or your price

I can't speak for pirateer2007 , But what you posted did in a way question his integrity on if he was misrepresenting this rifle... I can say that pirateer2007 would not intentionally misrepresent anything he was selling... I prefer PM's if I need more understanding of something , I prefer to receive a PM if someone is questioning what I'm selling...:s0155:

This rifle is top notch,I have had personnel experience with it...
The low round count is not exaggerated...
SF I and SF II have only minor differences , The Sendero platform is still the same...
The guy that wants a long range tack driver of a rifle in a easy to manage caliber and has decently priced, Available ammo can't go wrong with one like this...
Thanks bud :s0155:

Beautiful rifle! A true tack driver. Stainless fluted 26" barrel. Here's a link to Remington's page for info and specs on the rifle: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_700/model_700_sendero_SF_II.asp (Please note that this rifle is an SF and not an SFII)

This rifle has had very few rounds down range(less than 100). It comes with a picatinny NightForce base. I will even throw in a box of Premium Remington III Heavy Load 180gr Scirocco's($55 value)
$850 obo

I would really like to sell this rifle as I really need the $$$, but I may be open to some trades. Shoot me a pm with a trade offer. The worst I can say is "no thanks".

-Adam

do you have the 300 for sale still?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.