Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 Sendero .270 $800 **FREE HARRIS BIPOD!**

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by itgoesboom, Feb 13, 2010.

1. itgoesboom

itgoesboom Hillsboro Member

Was originally selling this as a package deal, now I am going to split it up, and sell it piece by piece.

First up, Remington 700 Sendero (heavy contour barrel) in .270 winchester. Low round count, and shoots great. $800 for the rifle and Talley rings only.

4360195317_8846708e68_o.jpg

Rifle shoots great!

4229989510_1c2ae4885c_o.jpg

2. itgoesboom

3. itgoesboom

BTT, splitting the package apart, new lower price.

4. itgoesboom

Back to the top.

5. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

I thought the sendero had a fluted barrel? Was the barrel changed or is it just hard to see with the paint?

+1 on the target pic. If you say it's a tack driver, I say prove it.

6. itgoesboom

Current Senderos have fluted barrels, but the original version (which this is) didn't. Also the stock is different between the two versions, both are HS Precision, but there is a difference with the palm swell. Can't remember more about that though.

As for the target, that's why I included it. It's one thing to say a rifle is accurate, something else to prove it.

During load development with rifle, I had only one group go over 1" with my handloads, and that was a called flier. Same charge as the group I included up top, just a bad trigger yank. :thumbup:

7. 45_70Sharps

45_70Sharps Raymond Member

I have a 270 sendero of the same generation and they have no flutes. Black matt barrel when stock and I can tell you that they do shoot that well. I can get groups like that with cheap winchester factory ammo.

Nice gun for the money and if I didn't have one I would be tempted.

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

8. itgoesboom

Back to the top. Some unexpected expenses means that selling this no longer finances that new AR upper I want, but at least it will take care of the expenses.

To help this go, I'll include the Harris swivel & notched bipod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.