JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I thought the sendero had a fluted barrel? Was the barrel changed or is it just hard to see with the paint?

+1 on the target pic. If you say it's a tack driver, I say prove it.

I thought the sendero had a fluted barrel? Was the barrel changed or is it just hard to see with the paint?

+1 on the target pic. If you say it's a tack driver, I say prove it.

Current Senderos have fluted barrels, but the original version (which this is) didn't. Also the stock is different between the two versions, both are HS Precision, but there is a difference with the palm swell. Can't remember more about that though.

As for the target, that's why I included it. It's one thing to say a rifle is accurate, something else to prove it.

During load development with rifle, I had only one group go over 1" with my handloads, and that was a called flier. Same charge as the group I included up top, just a bad trigger yank. :s0155:

I have a 270 sendero of the same generation and they have no flutes. Black matt barrel when stock and I can tell you that they do shoot that well. I can get groups like that with cheap winchester factory ammo.

Nice gun for the money and if I didn't have one I would be tempted.

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

Back to the top. Some unexpected expenses means that selling this no longer finances that new AR upper I want, but at least it will take care of the expenses.

To help this go, I'll include the Harris swivel & notched bipod.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.