JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
I'm looking for some kind of replacement chassis system for my short action rem 700. mdt magpul hunter figured I'd reach out here before just buying one thanks in advance.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a short action 700 synthetic Remington stock.
503-545-9089 stock.jpg

I have a cerekoted magpul sa 700 hunter stock with magwell and mags. It tightened my shot grouod drastically over the rubber over molded stock.
What are you asking for it? Im just not a fan of the texture of the stock & someone tried to fit the magpul bottom "metal" into it lol. I'm torn between pulling the bull barrel the sps comes with & turning it into more of a hunting rifle or leavening it alone & tuning it up for long range stuff.

What are you asking for it? Im just not a fan of the texture of the stock & someone tried to fit the magpul bottom "metal" into it lol. I'm torn between pulling the bull barrel the sps comes with & turning it into more of a hunting rifle or leavening it alone & tuning it up for long range stuff.

Unfortunately I spent a pretty penny on the the cerkote job it is really nice. If you pm me I can give you more detail and discuss. I'll put a link to my ad for it. Also this is a good stock to go either way. Its light enough to go hunting with but ridged enough that it alone brought my shot groups to a consistent .5moa .let me know what you think. I can easily deliver to you.

I do have the same stock without the added cerakote in magpul fde. Comes with a mag also. Feel free to pm me if your interested. Used for 1 hunting season and sold the gun

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.