JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, I am selling a few things that I dont need anymore, as I am going in a new direction.

First up is a Remington Model 700 S/A stock. It is a McMillan A3, standard fill, remington varmint contour barrel channel, 2 flushcups on the bottom, sling stud for bipod, has been bedded, inletted for Seekins bottom metal. As far as condition it is pristine...as a matter of fact I bought it and have never used it.

I am looking to get $515 shipped for it.

Also, I am selling my American Defense 34mm QD mount. It has no built in cant, is for 34mm tubes. I did lap it because I wanted no ring marks on my scope. The nice part about ADM is that you can buy different ring sets if you want to use it for a different size scope tube. This mount has an excellent return to zero, I was shooting 700y pulled it off then put it back on, to have the same POA/POI

I am looking to get $145 shipped on this.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

Last Edited:
Candy,

I am not sure who bedded it or what it was bedded with. I actually purchased the stock used from Red Tac Gear owner Stu. I know that he has RBros do quite a bit of work for him. Sorry, no the Seekins bottom metal does not come with it, Stu said he wanted it. I am selling this since I never actually put a rifle in it, and since my team mate decided to buy a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis, I am going to follow suit and get the KRG also.

If I really like the KRG I may even throw my FN SPR up for sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top