Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 S/A McM A3, ADM AD-Recon-SL 34mm

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by mm509, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mm509

mm509 Naches, Wa New Member

Hey everybody, I am selling a few things that I dont need anymore, as I am going in a new direction.

First up is a Remington Model 700 S/A stock. It is a McMillan A3, standard fill, remington varmint contour barrel channel, 2 flushcups on the bottom, sling stud for bipod, has been bedded, inletted for Seekins bottom metal. As far as condition it is pristine...as a matter of fact I bought it and have never used it.

I am looking to get $515 shipped for it.

Also, I am selling my American Defense 34mm QD mount. It has no built in cant, is for 34mm tubes. I did lap it because I wanted no ring marks on my scope. The nice part about ADM is that you can buy different ring sets if you want to use it for a different size scope tube. This mount has an excellent return to zero, I was shooting 700y pulled it off then put it back on, to have the same POA/POI

I am looking to get $145 shipped on this.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  2. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

who bedded it and with what
    also does the bottom metal in the pics come with it ?

3. mm509

mm509 Naches, Wa New Member

Candy,

I am not sure who bedded it or what it was bedded with. I actually purchased the stock used from Red Tac Gear owner Stu. I know that he has RBros do quite a bit of work for him. Sorry, no the Seekins bottom metal does not come with it, Stu said he wanted it. I am selling this since I never actually put a rifle in it, and since my team mate decided to buy a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis, I am going to follow suit and get the KRG also.

If I really like the KRG I may even throw my FN SPR up for sale.