JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$ 1,950.00
Brand New, Never Fired!!!

Remington 700 Police, 308 cal., 26” barrel, X-Mark Pro Trigger, Synthetic Stock with free floating barrel, adjustable Bi-pod, Sling, with a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T M1 4.5-14x50mm Mill Dot. Sorry, no trades.

Remington-700-Police.jpg

Sorry cyborg, I’m not taking any trades because I need cash. If I get my health back in the future I will be buying this same combo again, unfortunately it will cost me a lot more than what I’m selling it for.

Is this rifle a ZERO round rifle except for factory test target? Was the scope just mounted and bore sighted and left on display?

Could you please tell me the make and model of the bi-pod? (Harris-S series?)

Also can you tell me what brand the base and rings are?

Also the 100 MOA in the LEO scope is both up and down movement so with a zero base shooting 168gr to 178 gr high BC ammo you still won't reach 1000 yards. I also like the MOA based because its mechanically easier on your scope to operate mostly in its mid range. ALot of guys are going 30,40 and even 45 MOA bases but for me on a 308 a 20 MOA base is GTG and changing bases/rings are about the easiest thing you can do on a rifle.

Let me know...I'm interested.

Thanks-Derek

No rounds through this, it was bore sighted and never zeroed. The scope rings are from Leupold and the bi-pod is a Rock Mount 6-9" swivel.

You are correct, if you want to shoot 1000 yards you will need to change the scope setup. I had intended to shoot up to 800 yds max. with this.

Hello Quick Draw I am very interested in your gun. I know a lot of people have asked you this and you are probably tired of hearing it but here it goes is this gun still for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.