Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Remington 700 Police with Leupold Mark 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
$ 1,950.00
Brand New, Never Fired!!!

Remington 700 Police, 308 cal., 26” barrel, X-Mark Pro Trigger, Synthetic Stock with free floating barrel, adjustable Bi-pod, Sling, with a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T M1 4.5-14x50mm Mill Dot. Sorry, no trades.

Remington-700-Police.jpg

OP
Q
Reactions
Sorry cyborg, I’m not taking any trades because I need cash. If I get my health back in the future I will be buying this same combo again, unfortunately it will cost me a lot more than what I’m selling it for.

Reactions
Rating
100%
Is this rifle a ZERO round rifle except for factory test target? Was the scope just mounted and bore sighted and left on display?

Could you please tell me the make and model of the bi-pod? (Harris-S series?)

Also can you tell me what brand the base and rings are?

Also the 100 MOA in the LEO scope is both up and down movement so with a zero base shooting 168gr to 178 gr high BC ammo you still won't reach 1000 yards. I also like the MOA based because its mechanically easier on your scope to operate mostly in its mid range. ALot of guys are going 30,40 and even 45 MOA bases but for me on a 308 a 20 MOA base is GTG and changing bases/rings are about the easiest thing you can do on a rifle.

Let me know...I'm interested.

Thanks-Derek

OP
Q
Reactions
No rounds through this, it was bore sighted and never zeroed. The scope rings are from Leupold and the bi-pod is a Rock Mount 6-9" swivel.

You are correct, if you want to shoot 1000 yards you will need to change the scope setup. I had intended to shoot up to 800 yds max. with this.

Reactions
Hello Quick Draw I am very interested in your gun. I know a lot of people have asked you this and you are probably tired of hearing it but here it goes is this gun still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online