Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 Mountain 30-06

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by orchemo, Jan 1, 2009.

1. orchemo

orchemo Portland Active Member

This is a nice Remington 700 Mountain Rifle with a detachable magazine. The caliber is 30-06. The trigger is very nice. The recoil pad was changed to a Pachmayer.

I purchased used and have put maybe 50 rounds through the rifle. Shoots very well.

This is a great light weight 30-06 with great lines and feel. I just do not need three 30-06s.

I am in the Portland area and would prefer a FTF deal. Drop me an email for questions.

OrchemO@yahoo.com

$550

2. orchemo

btt for a nice hunting rifle. The Moutnain rifles carry well and shoot well.
    Eric

3. orchemo

BTT - New price $500 FTF

4. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

What is the difference between a mountain rifle and a normal rem 700? When was it made and is this the DM mountain rifle or the LSS?

5. orchemo

The Mountain Rifle has a slimmer barrel and the stock is slimmer through the grip. This reduces the weight without having to shorten the barrel length.

The DM is a detachable magazine...either you love it or hate it. I like it as it is easy to remove the cartiridges from the rifle..just remove the magazine and empty the chamber. Blind box magazines are less forgiving.

Eric

6. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

PM sent with my numba! Give me a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.