JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
One lightly used 700 LVSF in excellent shape. Round count : 100 .223 Remington.

"features a stainless-steel short action receiver that is pillar bedded, a blind box magazine, and a jeweled bolt. Its 22-inch, stainless-steel barrel has a medium contour"

Rifle Basix trigger set at 2.5 Lbs.
Scope and sling not included but will throw in mounts.
I love this rifle but with the wife not working it has to go.

$700 With Scope and sling. Scope is a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9X40. Scope is mounted and sighted in. Mounts are Leupold and so are rings.

To clarify an earlier question: This rifle is chambered in .223 Remington. While .223 Ammunition Can be fired in a rifle chambered for 5.56X45, it may not be safe to fire 5.56 ammo in a rifle chambered for .223. 5.56 ammo is loaded to higher chamber pressure specifications and also may be trimmed for a longer throat. I know some people shoot 5.56 ammo in their .223 chambered rifles, but I would not. .223 ammo is pretty affordable and you won't put thousands of rounds through a bolt action anyway. Heck, I'll throw a couple of boxes in to get you started.

Call Blake 206-795-2678
Maple Valley Washington Area

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.