Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 700 LVSF SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Inspector, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Inspector

Inspector Washington State Member

One lightly used 700 LVSF in excellent shape. Round count : 100 .223 Remington.

"features a stainless-steel short action receiver that is pillar bedded, a blind box magazine, and a jeweled bolt. Its 22-inch, stainless-steel barrel has a medium contour"

Rifle Basix trigger set at 2.5 Lbs.
    Scope and sling not included but will throw in mounts.
    I love this rifle but with the wife not working it has to go.

$700 With Scope and sling. Scope is a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9X40. Scope is mounted and sighted in. Mounts are Leupold and so are rings.
    LVSF.jpg
    To clarify an earlier question: This rifle is chambered in .223 Remington. While .223 Ammunition Can be fired in a rifle chambered for 5.56X45, it may not be safe to fire 5.56 ammo in a rifle chambered for .223. 5.56 ammo is loaded to higher chamber pressure specifications and also may be trimmed for a longer throat. I know some people shoot 5.56 ammo in their .223 chambered rifles, but I would not. .223 ammo is pretty affordable and you won't put thousands of rounds through a bolt action anyway. Heck, I'll throw a couple of boxes in to get you started.

Call Blake 206-795-2678
    Maple Valley Washington Area

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. Inspector

Inspector Washington State Member

Weekly Bump. Price Drop. Also will throw in a 50 round box of Ultramax 55 grain hollow point ammo.

3. johnc427

johnc427 Astoria Member

PM sent

4. dakaham

dakaham Albany, Oregon, United States Active Member

what is the twist rate on the barrel?