JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a Remington 700 long action bolt. I bought a rifle from an FFL in another state A few weeks back and the box came open at some point while it was being shipped to me. Bolt fell out and it is now lost forever. If you happen to have A Remington 700 long action bolt. Please let me know. I have cash in hand!

Last Edited:
I've seen this happen a lot with rifles that were owned by elderly folks. They would hide the bolts so a grand kid wouldn't accidentally shoot someone while messing with Gramps gun.
Then the owner would pass away and the hidden bolts would be tossed in the trash because they didn't know what they were.
Very few rifles go missing and leave the bolt behind.
Try contacting Velzey the gunsmith that's a member here. He's got a lot of inventory and you just might luck out.
Good Luck.

I've seen this happen a lot with rifles that were owned by elderly folks. They would hide the bolts so a grand kid wouldn't accidentally shoot someone while messing with Gramps gun.
Then the owner would pass away and the hidden bolts would be tossed in the trash because they didn't know what they were.
Very few rifles go missing and leave the bolt behind.
Try contacting Velzey the gunsmith that's a member here. He's got a lot of inventory and you just might luck out.
Good Luck.
Will do thank you for your help!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.