JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2300
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mulino
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Remington 700 LA 375 Ultra Mag
Talley rings...

50 new pieces of brass,dies are included as well...

This rifle is sitting in a new Bell & Carlson stock,no work performed just set it in it...

The factory synthetic stock is around somewhere...

280 factory new ammunition in Double tap, Barnes , Remington in 260 & 270 Grn...

$2,300, not looking for trades at this time...

If I had one caliber to Hunt everything the 375 RUM is it from Elk to everything that wants to eat you or run over you and stomp you to unrecognizable conditions the 375 RUM can get it done, as long as the shooter isn't soiling their skivvies...

( ( Trying to load pictures ) )

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Talley rings...

This rifle is sitting in a new Bell & Carlson stock,no work performed just set it in it...

280 factory new ammunition in Double tap, Barnes , Remington in 260 & 270 Grn...

If I had one caliber to Hunt everything the 375 RUM is it from Elk to everything that wants to eat you or run over you and stomp you to unrecognizable conditions the 375 RUM can get it done, as long as the shooter isn't soiling their skivvies...

Talley rings...

hey bud im interested in your 375 rum, can you txt me please 240 609 6332

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top