Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 in 308

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by shooter3brovo, Oct 2, 2011.

1. shooter3brovo

shooter3brovo Depoe bay,ore Member

Well i am reposting my rem 700 in 308. Last buyer tryed to pay me with a bad check. so here i am ..... The Rem 700 is in 308 with a scope and bipod comes also with airline trainsportable case It is a 24 inchs sps/dm black stock .It come with a pelican airline transportable case ,harris bi pod, the scope is a cabelas scope that was on the rifle.. also will put 200 rds of 147fmj rds. I am asking 1200 .I will not part out only 20rds fired in it . I picked it up new. Please email me if you have anything to ask . SHOOTER3BROVO@YAHOO.COM. THANKS

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. slowstang11

slowstang11 Beaverton Member

Willing to sell without scope? Is it BDL... what version is the stock?

3. shooter3brovo

it is a model 700 in 308 with a 24inch barrel sps/dm i am selling it all not parting it out

4. erslll

erslll Hermiston OR Active Member

What brand scope? What brand bipod? What brand case?

5. shooter3brovo

Do you have intrest in the rifle or just asking questions.. also youu might want to look at the ad as it does tell you all that ..

6. erslll

erslll Hermiston OR Active Member

So you did. My apologies. Any more specifics? Specs on scope? Height on bipod? Pelican case size?

7. shooter3brovo

if you like to know just email me .. it is a good shooter .. the case is the full size with wheels . i am depolying in 2 weeks and just need to sell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.