JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a 24" varmint weight barrel 700 BDL in .223 , it has mounts and rings but no scope, and it is bedded into an aftermarket camo fiberglass stock (no idea what brand, it's high quality and foam filled) The buing looks good, but the stock is pretty ugly. Before I got the gun the stock had been shortened to a kid-sized legnth of pull, and I legnthened it back out to regular with a wooden spacer painted black. The stock is very rigid and does not flex like a cheap plastic stock, and works great. This gun is quite accurate and in the small amout of shooting I have done with it, the best so far is a .568" 5 shot group at 100 yards. I was using a 60g hollowpoint with 26g of 748. That load was not taylored for the gun and I know it will do even better. I can't get pics to load but I can email them. I bought the gun used so round count is unknown.

$400 firm or might trade for a Leupold scope VX2 or better in 4.5x14 or higher with finger adjustable knobs.

I live 35 miles south east of The Dalles which is a little over an hour and a half from Portland or 2 hours north of Bend 503-703-2874 or [email protected]