JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Canby
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a Remington 700 in .300WM or maybe 30.06.
I have a number of firearms for trade. Or I would be willing to pay a fair price. Send me what you've got. Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Whatcha got to offer

I'm looking for a Remington 700 in .300WM or maybe 30.06.
I have a number of firearms for trade. Or I would be willing to pay a fair price. Send me what you've got. Thank you
I got a Remington 700 police but it's in 308. Krylon paint job. Cheek pad and increase length of pull. I can take more pics of it if you're interested.

Screenshot_2021-08-06-10-56-37.png

Still looking for a .300wm in a platform designed as a hunting rifle. Muzzle break a plus.
Thank you

I just saw a Remington 700 AWR in 300 WM at the Cabelas in Lacey, WA for $699
First of all, Thank you.
Secondly… I called a Bimart in Vancouver last week trying to track down a gun I wanted to buy. The staff person told me they don't sell to non-Washington residents.
I had never tried to buy a gun in Washington State. Anyone know if that is a law or some kind of store policy?

First of all, Thank you.
Secondly… I called a Bimart in Vancouver last week trying to track down a gun I wanted to buy. The staff person told me they don't sell to non-Washington residents.
I had never tried to buy a gun in Washington State. Anyone know if that is a law or some kind of store policy?
If its a non-semi auto, it will be fine. I just sold a shotgun to an OR resident with no issues.

Still looking? I have a Howa 1500 in 300 Win Mag.
I just recently found a .300WM. Not a Remington 700.

I'm still interested in finding a Remington 700 in 30.06, .308, .270 or some other common moderate caliber.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.