JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another Short Mag with feeding problems! Not to sound triumphant, but I've messed with about ten of them: various brands. Two (different brands) had problems similiar to what you describe. One had to go back to the factory twice to get it right. You will find Remington very cooperative about fixing your gun. Get it back to them ASAP, and don't have anybody mess with it beforehand.

Then I'd sell it and get a gun chambered in a tried and true cartridge that doesn't ride on hype.

the rifle is allison & carey per remington. it will be fine and when it is some of my tried and true calibers are out the door. this short mag shoots better thany of them. i am going to keep it.:s0155:

Not to mention it has the added feature at no extra cost: instantly turning a repeater into a single shot.

(the above tossed in with the sure and certain knowledge sheepdip can take a ribbing)

Show me a picture of a wild pig in Oregon, killed with a previously malfunctioning Short Mag, and you be da man! (Don't even have to prove the gun cycled for a second shot.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top