JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
300 Weatherby Magnum
City
tacoma
State
Washington
I have an early production (1989?) Remy 700 Classic in 300 Weatherby. No box. Second owner; first owner is an older neighbour friend who shot it little and never fielded the rifle. Since I have owned it, I have not shot it either, too expensive. The rifle is very clean and all original. No trades.

Thanks.

Asking: $850.00

DSC_0569.JPG 20190821_152343.jpg 20190821_152250.jpg 20190821_152235.jpg DSC_0574.JPG DSC_0578.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have to same gun. Bought with a similar story of like 18 rounds through it since the late '80's and it was a gem like this one. Loved 180 partitions, and shoots great. Not to mention the great original 700 trigger. GLWTS.

I have to same gun. Bought with a similar story of like 18 rounds through it since the late '80's and it was a gem like this one. Loved 180 partitions, and shoots great. Not to mention the great original 700 trigger. GLWTS.
Thanks. I actually never shot this one. Preferred the Sako 75, heavier than the 700, so I assume more comfortable to shoot.

Are you in Wash or Oregon? I may actually be heading halfway to Vancouver to do a pistol sale, if all goes well. Depends on the other guy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.