JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The rifle is a 700 classic and made in 2003. I bought the rifle used and the previous owner had the rifle bedded and the barrel professionally cut to 20 inches and re crowned. The bluing is in excellent condition and the wood stock is 95% or better with only a few small handling marks.The rifles comes with Leupold rings and bases, Nikon (pre Monarch) fixed 4x40 scope. The rifle shoots very accurate with handloads, never tried any factory ammo.

This would make a great youth rifle as the rifle balances very well and the recoil of a 300 savage isn't much. 500.00 for the rifle. Would prefer to meet FTF but will ship to FFL at buys expense. Pm if interested.

300savage 012.jpg

300savage 013.jpg

300savage 014.jpg

300savage 018.jpg

300savage 022.jpg

Sorry but the rifle was sold quite some time back. On a side note though I have no idea what lionseek.com even is. If there is an ad on there by me I have no idea how it would have gotten there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.