JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1275
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Only 14 rounds ever fired, so, listing as 'like new' even though I purchased in Oct. 2011. Has a new Timney (see pic). It has a new Leupold scope and rings also(see pic).I have 66 rounds 180 gr Remington and the 14 once fired brass to include. I have over $1700 into this. I will meet at buyers choice FFL in Albany/Corvallis or Salem. On this side, Bend, Redmond, or Sisters. Has not been fired with new trigger and scope! Last price drop.
$1,275 for all, or $1,200 minus the ammo, or $850 rifle only(no scope or rings or ammo). Fees on buyer. No shipping.

View attachment 871260View attachment 871262View attachment 871263View attachment 871264View attachment 871265View attachment 871266View attachment 871267View attachment 871268View attachment 871269

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I posted 'Last price drop' a few bumps ago, however life changes prompt another adjustment. My wife requires a couple of surgeries with hospital stays over the next several weeks which will no doubt require significant out of pocket expenses, even with good insurance. Insurance doesn't cover my travel, accommodation, hiring someone to take care of my place and dog. So, this will absolutely be the last price drop, if it doesn't sell at this price I will find something else to sell. I will be in Portland a lot during the surgeries/recoveries if someone up that way is interested. Can't guarantee my availability to meet during this time but willI get to try and work something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.