Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 BDL in 243 Winchester

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Poulsbo1963, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Poulsbo1963

Poulsbo1963 Poulsbo WA New Member

Comes with 4x Leopold scope. A nice gun for $500.00. Interested in cash or 7.62 x 39 rifle/carbine

photo.jpg

2. Poulsbo1963

Bump

3. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I am interestid your 243 but have not bought out of Orgeon before. any idea what the added cost will be should I buy it? Don't suppose having a Washington CC Permit helps me any. I don't mind the drive even though you seem to be about as inconviently located as as one could get. At least a boat isn't necessary. About how old is the Remington? Picture a little fuzzy. I don't need pristine but I do want a good shooter with some life left.
    Thor

4. Poulsbo1963

I purchased the rifle from a n 85 year old gerntleman who hunted with it around the kettle river. He was at the time unable to hunt. I purchased it for my daughter and put 30 rounds through it. She only hunted for two years, that was 10 years ago. It is accurate even for me and in great shape. I think it is an early model BDL.

To purchase across state, I believe an FFL is required from what I have read on here.

Thanks

Dan

5. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

Pretty sure that's only for handguns. If you FTF then you can do it just between you two.

6. haythrower

haythrower SW WA Member

7. Poulsbo1963

Bump

8. thorborg

Thanks for bringing it to Oregon, enjoyed the conversation too. The rifle cleaned up nice. I'll give it a try after Elk season, Hope you were sucessful on your hunt.
    Thor

9. thorborg

Notice to NWFirearms Community friends: Apparently my last comment to Poulsbo1963 left some wanting with the lack of info. Thank you for your concerns reguarding the need for FFL on out of state transfers. Be assured the transaction Between Poulsbo1963, and myself was done according to Hoyle. The lack of computer savy placed my gratitude in the wrong venue.
    Thor

10. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

save

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.