JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Boring
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Very nice safe queen. The fellow I bought it from told me he bought it new, put under 200 rounds thru it, then put it in his safe.
Never had a scope mounted. 30.06 caliber. Has a very nice stock, metal, and turned bolt.
I believe its from the early to mid 1980's.
I was going to put a MAGPUL external magazine conversion on it, but never got to it.
Would be a nice heirloom gun, or?

$650 cash preferred, but open on trades.
Any FFL stuff to be done at my local Boring FFL on the buyers dime. (Very reasonable).

IMG_5624.JPG IMG_5633.JPG IMG_5632.JPG IMG_5630.JPG IMG_5625.JPG IMG_5631.JPG IMG_5627.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
gorgeous rifle and a great deal. I have that exact one in 25-06... circa 2000... though that glossy finish long worn off and replaced, its a great shooter and hunting rifle and a good price. Someone should grab this soon. Good luck with your sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.