JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
North Idaho
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Remington 700 BDL rifle in 30-06 caliber. Excellent condition as you can see from the photos. Also includes the Leupold scope rings. In original condition and has ALWAYS been stored in a humidity controlled gun safe. Serial number 6755xxx but not certain of the manufacture date. Price is $550. Sorry, not interested in any trades.

P1010002.JPG P1010004.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
excellent Price and a fine rifle! Remington is fun and one of the easiest to date. If you look on the left side of the barrel near the action there should be 2 to 3 letter stamped there. The first letter will be the month. Remington used BLACK POWDER X. which is 12 letters one for every month. Year gets trickier but knowing that the 700 didn't start being made until 1962. based off stock I would guess late 70s early 80s. Google Remington 700 letter code and you should be able to find a nice chart with a list of letters and year.

Good news is "yes, its still available". Bad news is: I moved to Idaho. Also, the price went up to $650 plus you pay shipping. Anyone looking to buy a rifle, pistol or ammo can thank the idiots that voted for Biden for shortages plus any increase in price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.