JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased a new Rem 700 ADL short action (243win) rifle for my dad for Father's Day. He is quite old-fashioned/traditional and I afraid that the black synthetic stock is not going to be to his liking.

Does anyone out there have a wood stock for this particular rifle that they would be willing to part with. I am a woodworker/refinisher, so the condition and finish is not all that important. As long as there is not any major damage to it. I am willing pay a modest amount for it or will consider a trade or part trade for the original black synthetic stock.

Thanks
JB

P.S. Here is a link to the rifle I purchased, if you are interested:
<broken link removed>

I don't know if it would work but I have an ADL stock but it was for a 30-06. Not sure if that would work. Might be too big. It does have a small split in the wood. Probably could be fixed with glue.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.