JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got a Remington 700 ADL LA right hand stock that has been leaning up in the corner for too long. It is used, and originally held a magnum sporter barrel.

Price is $30 FTF. Shipping at cost, though it will run upwards of $10 because of the size.

It is an older wood stock... Not sure the vintage or original manufacturer. It's got a few dings, but nothing major. It comes without any hardware, and I'll warn you that the front screw will require a longer screw (and likely a little trimming to get it right). They are easy to get from Brownells... I've done a couple of them now.

20181124_120841.jpg 20181124_120912.jpg 20181124_120932.jpg

Last Edited:
I've got a Remington 700 ADL LA right hand stock that has been leaning up in the corner for too long. It is used, and originally held a magnum sporter barrel.

Price is FTF, and I don't really want to entertain shipping.

It is an older wood stock... Not sure the vintage or original manufacturer. It's got a few dings, but nothing major. It comes without any hardware, and I'll warn you that the front screw will require a longer screw (and likely a little trimming to get it right). They are easy to get from Brownells... I've done a couple of them now. Price is $40.

View attachment 521235 View attachment 521236 View attachment 521237
Damn if you were closer I would pick up this stock from ya. Glw!