JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was helping out a friend and bought this a while back. Never was quite what I wanted though. I wanted a .308 for a hunting rifle. This Sep my wife let me buy the .308 I wanted for my birthday. .308 and .270 are close enough I don't want to keep both rifles. So, I'd like to trade it off for something I do want or find more interesting or useful.

The rifle is a late 90's made Remington 700 ADL in .270win, walnut stock, blued finish, Leupold single piece scope base and rings, and Remington branded 3x9x40 scope. It's got a front iron sight but the rear was removed to clear the scope and I don't have it. Oddly it's got a 22" bbl I believe. Also has a thin solid plastic butt plate, no pad. I'm not sure how to measure the LOP but it seems fairly long, longer than typical. Shoots just fine though I've never shot it for smallest group so I'm not sure. My buddy borrowed it and shot his first buck a few years ago though.

If you want them, I have brass and a box of premium Federal ammo with 150gn Nosler Partitions I can toss in too.

I figure the rifle alone is worth around $350. That Federal Premium ammo was over $30 alone and I have some other ammo so maybe $50 worth of ammo and brass. Total package value? Around $400.

I'd take cash, sure, who wouldn't, but, things I'd like to trade for though:
Similar rifle in .223, sporter or varmint.
Lever actions in .40+ cal, 44-40, 44mag, 45 Colt, 45-70.
Large bore revolver, especially something like a Ranging Bull or .45 Colt Tracker.
Ruger Bearcat for my son or Old Army for me.
Springfield XDm compact.
Really cool reloading gear.
Heck, probably just about anything firearms related but different from this rifle.

I'm about 30 minutes west of Salem. To give an idea where about's I'm located. Not in the city limits so you can fire a round or two if you want to make sure it works right.

Here's a picture, View attachment 174141

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.