JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Late 90's vintage Rem 700 ADL, Walnut and blue, .270win. Rem branded 3x9x40 scope in Leupold one piece base and rings. It has a 22" bbl and front site but the rear was removed for the scope. Walnut stock looks very nice and has a hard plastic recoil pad (no padding).

I see some wild *** prices on here for ADL but I think $350 is pretty fair?

I'd be interested in part trade for a Bearcat or Old Army. Might be interested in others but kinda need the money so it'd have to be pretty fantastic.

Thanks,
Bryan near Willamina, Oregon.

PS, what's the difference in WTS/WTT OR or WA or ID? Is there legal issues on a private sale?

Photo album: <broken link removed>

PPS, I'd also consider just about any arm in .45 Colt for a trade.

Last Edited:
WTS means, want to sell, and WTT means want to trade, and OR or WA or ID means your wanting to sell or trade that item in washington, oregon or Idaho, legal issue out side the state you live in means you need to ship to an FFL dealer, another words, if you sell to a person you need to ship it to a gun dealer so when the person goes to pick it up that will have to get a background check done prior to getting the firearm.

Yeah, I understand what the abbreviations mean. Just didn't know what the reason for having such fine grained controls over which state you were putting in the title. I guess, unless there is a reason not to, I'd sell to someone from what ever state, as long as they come look at it, pay cash, and pick it up.

Bryan

It would be illegal to sell out of state without an FFL. You are in Oregon you can sell to someone with Oregon DL, but not WA or ID. Please be careful as some have mentioned sting operations to catch out of state sales.

I have found that if you are honest about the condition of your firearm, put a reasonable price on it, and make an effort to respond to any queries regarding said firearm, you will find a local buyer without the hassle of dealing with an out of state buyer and FFL being involved. Just my unsolicited advice.

Well I think the out of state question is all cleared up.

I posted a link to a photo album with a picture of the rifle in it.

It's a good looking rifle. I just always wanted a .308 so my wife let me buy one for my birthday on condition I sell this one.

Bryan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.