Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Time to make some room in the safe.

I have a Remington 700 AAC-SD in 308. 1/10 Twist, 20 inch threaded barrel.
Sits in an OD green Magpul hunter stock, with bottom metal. (Have the original stock if needed) I added a simple KRG bolt lift.
It's also a got a Timney 512 thin, nickel plated trigger, tuned to 2.5 lbs. (Have to original x-mark if needed)
No optic on this one.
Has flush cups and an m-lok bipod mount for a harris.

She's a blast to shoot, I just don't have room, or use for it at the moment. Reliably sub-minute with 175 gr FGMM.

Given what a new Magpul edition and standard SPS sells for I think $650 is fair. I am open to reasonable offers. Maybe a trade if it makes sense, but I'm trying to make space at the moment.

Thanks Everyone!

Rem700_AAC_1.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions

Sits in an OD green Magpul hunter stock, with bottom metal. (Have the original stock if needed) I added a simple KRG bolt lift.
It's also a got a Timney 512 thin, nickel plated trigger, tuned to 2.5 lbs. (Have to original x-mark if needed)
No optic on this one.

She's a blast to shoot, I just don't have room, or use for it at the moment. Reliably sub-minute with 175 gr FGMM.

Given what a new Magpul edition and standard SPS sells for I think $650 is fair. I am open to reasonable offers. Maybe a trade if it makes sense, but I'm trying to make space at the moment.

Thanks Everyone!

View attachment 659838
Pm sent

Reactions
Any interest in a Glock 26 GEN four with night sites and a stream light TRL six laser light combo? Holsters to match the light also

Goose771

Reactions
No, I am not. Bought it from Keith’s, looked to be in good shape. When I got it it had box and paperwork so I imagine round count wasn’t too high, but I don’t know the total.

Reactions

No optic on this one.

Thanks Everyone!

View attachment 659838
Good morning. Would you be willing to part with it for $550. today

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Vancouver Gunshow
Ridgefield, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR