Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Remington 700 AAC-SD, Magpul Hunter & Timney - 308 Winchester

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Time to make some room in the safe.

I have a Remington 700 AAC-SD in 308. 1/10 Twist, 20 inch threaded barrel.
Sits in an OD green Magpul hunter stock, with bottom metal. (Have the original stock if needed) I added a simple KRG bolt lift.
It's also a got a Timney 512 thin, nickel plated trigger, tuned to 2.5 lbs. (Have to original x-mark if needed)
No optic on this one.
Has flush cups and an m-lok bipod mount for a harris.

She's a blast to shoot, I just don't have room, or use for it at the moment. Reliably sub-minute with 175 gr FGMM.

Given what a new Magpul edition and standard SPS sells for I think $650 is fair. I am open to reasonable offers. Maybe a trade if it makes sense, but I'm trying to make space at the moment.

Thanks Everyone!

Rem700_AAC_1.JPEG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Time to make some room in the safe.

I have a Remington 700 AAC-SD in 308. 1/10 Twist, 20 inch threaded barrel.
Sits in an OD green Magpul hunter stock, with bottom metal. (Have the original stock if needed) I added a simple KRG bolt lift.
It's also a got a Timney 512 thin, nickel plated trigger, tuned to 2.5 lbs. (Have to original x-mark if needed)
No optic on this one.
Has flush cups and an m-lok bipod mount for a harris.

She's a blast to shoot, I just don't have room, or use for it at the moment. Reliably sub-minute with 175 gr FGMM.

Given what a new Magpul edition and standard SPS sells for I think $650 is fair. I am open to reasonable offers. Maybe a trade if it makes sense, but I'm trying to make space at the moment.

Thanks Everyone!

View attachment 659838
Pm sent

Reactions
Any interest in a Glock 26 GEN four with night sites and a stream light TRL six laser light combo? Holsters to match the light also

OP
G
Reactions
No, I am not. Bought it from Keith’s, looked to be in good shape. When I got it it had box and paperwork so I imagine round count wasn’t too high, but I don’t know the total.

UPCOMING EVENTS

ARPC Speed Steel
ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)
29999 Saddle Butte Rd, Shedd, OR 97377, USA
Wes Knodel Gun Show
Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center
3800 SE Airport Way, Redmond, OR 97756, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS