JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am raising funds for a business venture. So as much as I like this rifle, I need the money more at the moment.

This is a Remington 700 AAC-SD. It is chambered in .308 Win. It has a 20" threaded barrel with Remington's "tactical rifling". It has a factory hogue stock and hinged bottom metal.

I have added an aluminum picatinny rail scope mount (standard, not 20MOA), a Bushnell Elite 3200 10x mild-dot scope with Leupold low QR rings.

The rifle has 16 rounds through it. The first ten were fire one, clean, fire one, clean. The next six were fire three, clean, fire three, clean. I don't know if barrel break-in really helps, but it doesn't hurt. The barrel was cleaned with a one piece coated rod, a bore-guide, bronze brush, and a cleaning jag. I used Hoppe's powder solvent and Montana X Copper Killer. Everything was done proper.

This was the first three shot group shot out of the gun. It was well sub 1".

I am asking $925 O.B.O. for the package. No trades at this time, as I need to raise capital. Thanks for looking!

download_zps1430cdf9.jpg download1_zps12eed544.jpg 3f5f120a-521a-45a6-86c6-81b52ed95f14_zpsbe475a82.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.