Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 AAC-SD .308

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by MountainBear, May 3, 2013.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I am raising funds for a business venture. So as much as I like this rifle, I need the money more at the moment.

This is a Remington 700 AAC-SD. It is chambered in .308 Win. It has a 20" threaded barrel with Remington's "tactical rifling". It has a factory hogue stock and hinged bottom metal.

I have added an aluminum picatinny rail scope mount (standard, not 20MOA), a Bushnell Elite 3200 10x mild-dot scope with Leupold low QR rings.

The rifle has 16 rounds through it. The first ten were fire one, clean, fire one, clean. The next six were fire three, clean, fire three, clean. I don't know if barrel break-in really helps, but it doesn't hurt. The barrel was cleaned with a one piece coated rod, a bore-guide, bronze brush, and a cleaning jag. I used Hoppe's powder solvent and Montana X Copper Killer. Everything was done proper.

download_zps1430cdf9.jpg

download1_zps12eed544.jpg

This was the first three shot group shot out of the gun. It was well sub 1".

3f5f120a-521a-45a6-86c6-81b52ed95f14_zpsbe475a82.jpg

I am asking $925 O.B.O. for the package. No trades at this time, as I need to raise capital. Thanks for looking!

2. Whitey375

Whitey375 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Ahh man! Too bad you didn't post this on the first! This is a great deal.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

3. MountainBear

Thanks! I know my photos stink, but if you want, I can take some better ones and text or email them to people...

4. Mike P

Mike P Lacey, WA Member

Exactly what I'm looking for. :( Wish you were local!

5. MountainBear

I have no issue shipping to your FFL for the cost of shipping...

6. new2coos

new2coos Coos County, Oregon Member

these are great guns that regulary shoot sub-moa. i love mine....good luck with the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.