JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The buyer of the rifle gets right of first refusal on the reloading components.

Rifle with no brake $550

Rifle with brake $700

Rifle with all reloading components $1100

Getting out of the cartridge.

Forgot to take a picture of the 140gr Berger Hybrid Targets

In Eugene. Buyer pays all transfer fees

Scope not included.

20220403_181125.jpg 20220403_181032.jpg 20220403_140304.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Guy flaked, back up.

Sorry, let me rephrase. After setting up a meet up with a guy over an hour away and not receiving any confirmation that we were still on, despite asking twice over a 1 hour period, starting 2.5 hours before the meet up, I elected to not just wing it and drive up. Strangely, I received meeting confirmation about 10 minutes after I posted the above message. Rather than trying to figure out another solution like an adult, the other party chose to resort to name calling. So obviously I'm not going to do a part trade with that guy anymore. Does that explain it well enough there RINGO.?

ONCE YOU SET THE TIME AND I AGREED TO IT... THEN IT'S CONFIRMED... I WAS AT WORK UNDER A HOUSE... MY PHONE IN MY TRUCK... DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD YOUR HAND ??? I LEFT WORK EARLY TO BE ON YOUR SCHEDULED TIME... I WAS THERE AT TIME AGREED ON... YOU WEREN'T...
HELLO MCFLY, ANYBODY HOME ??? I LET YOU SET THE TIME... YOU WERE A NO SHOW... YOU SOUND LIKE JOE BIDEN... IT'S COVID'S FAULT... IT'S PUTIN'S FAULT.... :s0161::s0161::s0161::s0161:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.