JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my Remington 700 5R SS in .308, it has 25 rounds through it and was purchased brand new. The action has been bedded and the trigger worked and set to about 2.5 pounds. This thing really likes the 168 and 175 SMK's, if I can shoot .5 MOA with this thing, anyone can. :)

I would like $1050 for this, gun only. Thanks and please feel free to ask questions if I have left anything out.

Only trade I am looking for at the moment would be a 20" FNAR heavy barrel, fairly new as well, thanks.

rem7005r.jpg

Last Edited:
Does the Dawg blanket come with the rifle?.............lol

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

I was thinking of buying this rifle until I saw the purple snuggie on the sofa - that was a deal breaker....

JK of course :p

Please make posts in Ad threads only if it is relevant to a real purchase or sale of the item

:) I will sell this to Coug fans as well, no discrimination here! LOL

Thanks Mike, but really looking more for the FNAR at the moment. Only other thing might be a high end 12-14.5" Ar-15 upper, i.e. Larue, LMT, Noveske, etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.