JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 700 .300 win mag, this is NOT the 700 long range. This was a special model they put together 2 years ago that did so well that they created the 700 long range. The major difference between the 2 is the special run has the 5R tactical rifling fluted bull barrel, 26". I put a Timney trigger that is currently set to 3lbs in it and the Night Force 20 moa base can go with it. It's shoots 3/4 minute all day with factory loads and 1/2 minute with hand loads. Has hit steel at 1200 yards. Has every shot accounted for, currently 181 shots through it. Barrel was broken in very meticulously! This weapon is in prime condition.

If you google "remington 700 tactical cerekote 300 win mag" you will see they retail for 1100$ or more.

Timney trigger-175$
Night Force base-125$

Scope and rings not included!

Take the gun, trigger and base for 1000$

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had I not got all excited to buy a new rem 700 VTR 308 Stainless I would definatley have bought this
I don't think remington makes a bad 700 in any configuration . simply a great platform for hunting or long range target or both good luck with sale and bump for a wonderful rifle

Remington 700 .300 win mag, this is NOT the 700 long range. This was a special model they put together 2 years ago that did so well that they created the 700 long range. The major difference between the 2 is the special run has the 5R tactical rifling fluted bull barrel, 26". I put a Timney trigger that is currently set to 3lbs in it and the Night Force 20 moa base can go with it. It's shoots 3/4 minute all day with factory loads and 1/2 minute with hand loads. Has hit steel at 1200 yards. Has every shot accounted for, currently 181 shots through it. Barrel was broken in very meticulously! This weapon is in prime condition.

If you google "remington 700 tactical cerekote 300 win mag" you will see they retail for 1100$ or more.

Timney trigger-175$
Night Force base-125$

Scope and rings not included!

Take the gun, trigger and base for 1000$

View attachment 270481 View attachment 270482 View attachment 270483 View attachment 270484 View attachment 270486 View attachment 270487 View attachment 270488

I am interested in your rifle,trigger and base. I just joined to contact you and have not figured this site out yet, I usually hang out on Longrangehunting forum same name.How can I contact you?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.