JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I was going to build a long range hunting rifle with this as a base but have changed my mind. It's a stainless model 700 with a muzzle break installed. It also Has a alpine archery 20 moa rail with built in bubble level.
Rifle has been fired one time (as in one round) to "test" the muzzle break. I have seven boxes of factory loaded ammo for it too, Remington, nosler, federal, etc. I will get a better list and pics when I'm not using a phone to do it.

1, 100 for package. PM is best.
750 for rifle and rail
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
IMAG0194_resized.jpg
IMAG0204_resized.jpg
IMAG0197_resized.jpg
Muzzle break picture wont upload....

IMAG0194_resized.jpg

IMAG0204_resized.jpg

IMAG0197_resized.jpg

All I have is cell phone pics right now. PM me a number to send them to. My life is a bit of a wreck wight now with just moving my whole life into storage and waiting for closing on another home. I will do my best to get some decent pictures posted here too.

I was interested in the rifle, but was just wondering how a rifle could become so expensive...it is a 700 SPS correct?
Nope, just a regular olé ADL. The stock will end up in the parts bin if I keep it. I will be adding some quality bottom metal too. I'm looking for near what I actually have in to it it's not a distressed sale but a package offering to someone looking for such a rifle without piecing one together themselves.
I also listen to reasonable offers as I do have my eye on another rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.