JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is one we recently took in on consignment. His elk hunting days are regrettably over. He was the only owner, and put less than 50 rounds down the tube. Has three dead elk to its credit, and fortunately he refrained from notching them into the stock :) Originally purchased in the mid 80's , and it's my understanding that Remington only made it for one year in this caliber. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd say the metal is perfect, but I'm sure if someone put his nose right up to it, they may find the smallest of scratches, so I'll say near perfect. Wood shows very few blemishes consistant with years in the safe and a few days in the hill stalking elk. It had an 80's vintage 4X Bausch & Lomb scope that the owner has elected to keep. It deserves better anyway.

$495

Don't be shy, let us know what you think! Since it is a consignment, we can't be as generous with a trade as we'd normally be, but they may be considered. Layaway is available. View attachment 178571View attachment 178572