Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 700 .30-06

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by ItiHunter, Apr 2, 2013.

1. ItiHunter

ItiHunter SE Portland New Member

I'm looking for a Remington 700 in .30-06 caliber. Specifically looking for an older model BDL. In Good-Great condition, with or without a scope. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thank you!

2. .40cal EMT

.40cal EMT Portland, OR Member

may not be exactly what you are looking for but Sportsman's warehouse off johnson creek has as of yesterday a Remington 700 ADL with a 3x9 40 scope for i think $429 not an BDL but could be a place to look if you dont find what you want here.

3. ItiHunter

ItiHunter SE Portland New Member

.40 Cal. Thanks, I've got to return something this week there so ill check it out. Truthfully I prefer the earlier models but haven't really checked out much of the newer ones.

4. .40cal EMT

.40cal EMT Portland, OR Member

I have an ADL(no removable magazine, but can be fixed) that I've owned for a few years. Shot plenty of ammo through mine. Recently had a friend make her first rifle puchase a 700 in .300win mag just like mine.

Only complaint, the scope seems to dark spot for me the stock 3x9-40. But swapped scopes out and seems to have resolved that, but for like $450 ish a decent rifle with a poly stock that seems solid enough and mine has had plenty of trigger time, in and out of OR rain, dust, and been fired in snow seems solid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.