JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked this up a while ago, but its a back-up, so its not really needed. Its a early to mid 70's production Remington 700 BDL is .30-06. The metal is very clean. There is a very small wear spot on the barrel where the gun sat against the safe. The stock has some hunting wear, but nothing major. Iron sights are intact. Bore is bright and shiny, with no nicks or burrs on the crown. No photos at the moment.

The price is $475 O.B.O. The gun and I are in Bend. I am coming over to Portland on Saturday and Sunday, so I could bring it along. The trade I'd be most interested in would be a nice mil-dot scope (Leupold, Burris, or Nikon. No Bushnell or Tasco). But I am open to other trades as well. No junk, no Taurus, no SKS, and no shotguns. I also have a P22 I could throw in for the right trade...

View attachment 215638

View attachment 215639

Still available. Still open to some trades or cash is always nice as well. This would be a nice rifle to spend your tax return on...

PM's returned. Would be open to a trade for a Remington 870 or 11-87 Police Magnum. No express models except a full VangComp gun with build sheet. Plus or minus cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.