JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
270 Weatherby Magnum
City
Sedro Woolley
State
Washington
1960's-1970's Remington 700 ADL chambered in .270 Winchester. Has a full trigger job, 2-3lb break, no take-up or creep, and a short/crisp break. Walnut stock is glass bed and the barrel is floated. Comes with a mounted Bushnell 3-9x50 scope, hard case, and two boxes of ammo. Asking $400 or trade for 9mm CZ's, Tanfoglio's, or Beretta 92's.

IMG_20190501_234531570.jpg IMG_20190501_234300846.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The only better vintage factory rifle is a BDL!

I owned an ADL in .243... a real good shooter and the best factory trigger around.

Just went through and cleaned everything. It is now even cleaner than the pictures. Barrel looks almost like new. I have probably put 100 rounds through it, but it has to be a super low round count. I wish I had a bore scope with a camera to post a picture.

1960's-1970's Remington 700 ADL chambered in .270 Winchester. Has a full trigger job, 2-3lb break, no take-up or creep, and a short/crisp break. Walnut stock is glass bed and the barrel is floated. Comes with a mounted Bushnell 3-9x50 scope, hard case, and two boxes of ammo. Asking $400 or trade for 9mm CZ's, Tanfoglio's, or Beretta 92's.

View attachment 582070 View attachment 582071
Wish you were in Oregon. I have a nice BDL stock that would go right on that rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.