JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am posting this for a friend who does not like computers.

Remington Model 700 25-06 cal.

Synthetic Stock, good condition, $500.00, scope included. Reduced to $450.00

Call Craig at (541) 935-4553. Eugene Oregon area.

Craig's rifle.JPG

Last Edited:
What make of mounts?
Rings?
Original stock or aftermarket?
Target crown?
Round count?
Any damage?
Rate of twist?
How old is the rifle? Any trigger work?
I love the 25-06
any info you have would be great

What make of mounts?
Rings?
Original stock or aftermarket?
Target crown?
Round count?
Any damage?
Rate of twist?
How old is the rifle? Any trigger work?
I love the 25-06
any info you have would be great

You can't let us all know about this stuff. Maybe I would like to know all this stuff too.......

Jack

You can't let us all know about this stuff. Maybe I would like to know all this stuff too.......

Jack

Mounts custom made by some guy named PITA.
Onion rings.
It's the original aftermarket stock.
The target crown is a mystery. Really nice though. I think it's diamond laced.
The round count is 4. Each shot taking down a record setting elk in Idaho, Montana, Colorado and Oregon.
There is a tiny scratch on the butt where the owner fought off a pack of wolves over the elk in Idaho.
The rate of twist is is adjustable according to the game being hunted.
The rifle is like new with no trigger work because the trigger is perfect. The best you will ever pull.

Edit: my bad. It's been fired 5 times. Once on each elk and one round to sight in the rifle.

C'mon, give me a break here. Not my weapon. See post #1.

You did not mention if the gun was a "tack driver" or not. I can only assume that it is. :s0112: In a tight spot it could also be used for other tools. John

Onion rings.
The round count is 4. Each shot taking down a record setting elk in Idaho, Montana, Colorado and Oregon.
There is a tiny scratch on the butt where the owner fought off a pack of wolves over the elk in Idaho.
The rifle is like new with no trigger work because the trigger is perfect. The best you will ever pull.

Edit: my bad. It's been fired 5 times. Once on each elk and one round to sight in the rifle.

:s0112:

Now that's funny!

:s0152:

Absolutely the right on response...:s0114::):s0112::s0131:But I believe you forgot the part about using the butt to paddle down the Kodiak river back when that gator ate your outboard....
For what it's worth, I own this little gem of a rifle and it's the flattest shooting deer/varmint rifle I've ever owned. Going 120 grain in a premium bullet has been right on for the backstraps and 90-100 gr for critters that aint edible. Good price for a great set-up...Good luck on the sell!
:s0155:

Onion rings.

I need this guy to teach me how to sight a rifle in with one shot....

Fighting the wolves , He must of not wanted to increase the round count to live so he put a scratch , Just one tiny one to fend off the Wolves...Cool!.....:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.