JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade: A Remington 700 in .223. This was originally a Varmint synthetic that was re-barreled with a 1 in 9 twist 20” 223 barrel from a Remington 700 tactical rifle. The barrel was fluted and the whole barreled action was matte blued. This work was done by IT&D custom. The stock is a H-S Precision and it comes with the pictured Harris bipod, almost brand new Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 scope with BDC reticle, and the steel Remington rings pictured. A 30mm tube Leatherwood 3-9x40 scope with the pictured rings (for Weaver/Picatinny rail) is also included. An almost new Redding two die set, Lee collet die, partial boxes of 69gr Matchkings, and Nosler 50 grain match bullets included in trades for non 223 rilfes.

The rifle has been shot around 50 times. It is extremely accurate with Hornady 40 grain factory ammo The pictured target has been repeated multiple times when I did my part. It has not been as accurate with 69 grain Sierra Matchking handloads, but only one load was tried.

Trade items of interest:
Mid-high end binoculars,
Mid-high end spotting scope.

I’d also consider (possibly +/- cash):
  • Rem 700 Mountain rifle - all stainless 7mm-08
  • Win Model 70 Extreme Weather in 7mm-08
  • Lightweight 223 – Kimber Montana.
  • A Rem 700 all stainless 280 Rem with 24” barrel
  • Rem 700 all stainless action .473 boltface long or short action

Thanks for looking,
David

Rem223_5.jpg
Rem223_1.jpg
Rem223_3.jpg
Target.jpg
Rem223_4.jpg

Rem223_5.jpg

Rem223_1.jpg

Rem223_3.jpg

Target.jpg

Rem223_4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.