JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I traded for this a couple years years back. since then i had a new target crown cut in and the barrel shortened. it was done by a gun smith. also had a new recoil lug installed at the same time for good measure. I got it for my son and i am looking to sell or trade for a 243 to keep my caliber base down.

its in overall good shape. factory mag shoots great. so here is the break down..
rifle 400$
rifle with nikon pro staff 3*9*40 550$
rcbs die set and roughly 100 rounds about 20 loaded by me and 15 factory hornaday and 20 rem core lok 50$

will sell everything for 600$ !!!! or trade for equal value 243-270-308. youth would be great left hand even better. synthetic stock to keep weight down. if you want to trade must have equal optic or i will keep mine you keep yours. might be open to other calibers as well. please keep in mind this is for my 12 year old son not me. there are no issues with this rifle i am simply looking to only to consolidate my calibers and also lighten up the rifle for packing while hunting as we hike to hunt we are not road hunters. thank you. if you are truly interested i would e-mail you any picture of the firearm from the angle you would like to see. thank you and happy hunting.

i found a youth rifle that i would like to buy at sportsmans so 350$ for the rifle no scope and 400$ no scope but you get the dies cases loaded ammo and two and a half boxes of factory ammo sorry i need the scope for the new rifle or if you want to trade and don't have cash you can purchase the rifle at sportsmans for me i will fill out the paperwork you pay. and then i give you this one in the parking lot. up to you but i like the 7mm-08 for my 12 year old in that nice little compact savage.

a straw purchase ? yes if you read the ad i said i would e-mail some to you. I was simply giving someone the opportunity to use a credit card if they didnt have cash. so if you would like a picture of the rifle let me have your e-mail and i will send all you want
so since it sounds like a bad idea to you dont do it!

IMG_0892.JPG

Hope your son likes the 7mm/08.
They have quite a kick. Close to a
308 or 30-06. I guess because the
7mm/08 usually comes in very light rifles.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.