JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am reluctantly selling my Remington model 673 guide rifle chambered in 350 rem mag, I just don't use it and would like for someone to get better use out of it than I do. For those unfamiliar with these rifles they are somewhat rare, have some history behind them and will become a collectors item, maybe already are I don't know. This rifle has been fired but very little, its in great condition actually nearly new is more like it. No damage, scratches, or rust. I have a Leupold vx-3 1.5-5x20 heavy duplex with butler creek flip ups mounted in Leupold QR rings on the rifle. Also in perfect condition. I also have dies, brass, and some bullets that will go with the rifle. Original box is also included. Asking 1050 for the package which seems fair since I have seen used bare rifles for 900 at cabelas recently. I'm not giving it away though, for everything included this is a decent price and will make an excellent bear and elk thumper especially on the west side. I have taken two coastal branch bulls and a huge yukon moose with this rifle. All dropped in their tracks! Number is 503-877-0741 if you have any questions or want to check it out. Thanks 20150712_140747.jpg 20150712_140807.jpg 20150712_140832.jpg

20150712_140912.jpg

Last Edited:
Hi, Interested in your gun, Are you looking to do any trades? I have a brand new sig sauer 1911 45acp with crimson trace grips approx same value, I have a lot of different guns also that would also work, if interested let me know. Thanks Mike

Not really interested in any trades, I have 3 1911s and truck needs new injectors so mainly looking for cash. It is a sweet rifle though and a 35cal 250 grain nosler partition will put elk on the ground quick! Ask me how I know... haha

Would love to work a trade with you on your gun somehow, If you change your mind and we can figure something out that would be awesome, I understand the money thing same way on my end my daughter is pregnant and I will have to help her. Keep me in mind. Thanks Mike

I still thank you need my brand new SIG Sauer 1911 45acp new in the box with crimson trace grips. It will sell faster than a rifle. You know you can never have to many 1911's. Mike

Hi, I do have a gun that you might be interested? I have a brand new ruger 10/22 magnum new in the box, I have seen them go on gunbroker for as much as 1400 dollars, You could probably make more than you are asking for your set up. Thanks again Mike

Fast handling nice little rifle.
I carried one in the brush for years [mod,660] hunting bear with dogs and once shot a bear leaving the tree off a branch thirty feet up and in mid air, He was going to land on me!
Hit him in the rear lower jaw taking out a few back teeth on both sides and also shattering the lower Jaw bone on each side.
The hydro static shock from that .35 cal -250 grain spire soft point killed him before he hit the ground.
I staked my life on that rifle and hand made cartridges crawling in places a man should not entertain, many times.
It was the most trusted firearm I have ever owned.
Shoot one, just once and why becomes evident .
If I were younger and serious about hunting big animals in the brush and didn't mind taking a deer with it at any time [because it is not a round that will blood shot the meat using the .250 grain slug, It was all I ever used!] this rifle would have found a new home.
Wish I could bring it back.
Silver Hand

Curious if there would be any interest in the rifle by itself for 700? That would still include bases/rings and alll the reloading stuff.

Hi, Mike again i still would love to trade you something for your gun, You should really think about my ruger 10/22 mag brand new in the box, I will even sweeten the deal a little I have the barrel and stock to change it out to a 17 hmr also brand new, I know you could get more out of it or keep it and have fun with it. Think about it and let me know I can send photos also. check gun broker you wont loose money.

Hi, Mike again i still would love to trade you something for your gun, You should really think about my ruger 10/22 mag brand new in the box, I will even sweeten the deal a little I have the barrel and stock to change it out to a 17 hmr also brand new, I know you could get more out of it or keep it and have fun with it. Think about it and let me know I can send photos also. check gun broker you wont loose money.

Are you banned from selling on Gun Broker?

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.